Question

Sweating
Hey Doc. Thanks for answering my fuzzy tongue question. Was a bit weirded out by it :)
I saw in an earlier post you told someone with excessive sweating to try Probanthine tablets, with Driclor or Perspirex.
I have social anxiety disorder and one of the most irratating thing about it is that I sweat terribly in public and social situations. I'm on Zoloft 75mg a day and Xanor 0.5mg SR. have buid up to 75mg over 3 months, but the sweating is still there, a bit less but there. I'll probably go to 100mg a day in 2 weeks. What is Probanthine tablets, Driclor and Perspirex. Will it work for me? I really can't stand the sweating.

Dear JT
I wont take the probanthine with Zoloft and Zanor but the Driclor and Perspirex are topical products you really can try?