Question

sweating at night
I am a 40year old male and my problem is that I SWEAT EXCESSIVELY AT NIGHT WHILE SLEEPING. The sweating is only on my head and so bad that I wake up with a wet pillow and hair sopping. Could you advise as to what could be the cause?

Hank, it all depends on how long it’s been going on. If it’s just for the last couple of months, one would consider infections and metabolic disorders as possible causes. If it has been going on for years, finding a cause will be much more difficult. The best person to see about it would probably be a specialist physician. Good luck.