Question

Sweating easily
Hi, the problem I’ve got is that I sweat very easily. Normally I just have to be slightly active and the sweat starts poring of my face. I’m reasonably fit, so it’s not that I’m straining my self. Is there anyway of controlling my sweating or is it just something I’ve got to get used to?

Piet, it might be that you suffer from hyperhidrosis - excessive perspiration due to over activity of the sweat glands. It usually occurs in otherwise healthy persons and is confined to the palms, soles, axillae, inframammary regions, or groin. If you’re interested you can mail me at netdoc@mweb.co.za and I’ll send you some more info on it. Good luck.