Question

Sweating on my face
I have always had a problem with sweating. I am getting married in February, which is bound to be a very hot day, and my main concern is that I sweat a lot in my face, which makes me glow and my make-up smear. No concealer power helps, I sweat right through. Is there anything I can use on my face that will dry it up- even if just for one day?

Wilna, the operations usually done for sweaty hands and feet will not work for your face (you might up looking like someone that had a stroke). The best would be to ask your doctor to prescribe you a mild “stress pill” and a â-blocker. Just “ test drive” them before the actual day. Good luck.