Question

Sweaty Man
Goodday

My boyfriend sweats constantly come rain or shine. He immediately starts sweating whether he has just stepped out of a bath/shower and even after he has applied deodrants. We have tried everything short of an operation (recommended by our GP) to remove the nerves from his underarms as we have found that this is going to cost us about R25000 and it could be quite dangerous and besides we just can't afford it. Do you have any idea what we could do or use?

Lorraine

Lorraine, it sounds like he suffers from hyperhidrosis. If you mail me at netdoc@mweb.co.za, I’ll send you some information on it. Good luck.