Question

SWEET TOOTH
I AM TOTALLY ADDICTED TO SWEETS. PLEASE TELL ME IF THERE IS ANYTHING I CAN DO TO WEAN ME OFF THE SUGAR. I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN THIS WAY (54 YRS) SO IT IS NOTHING NEW. I AM AWARE THAT SUGAR IS NOW SEEN AS THE " BADDY"  AND WOULD REALLY LOVE TO STOP EATING SWEETS. I SO NOT USE SUGAR IN TEA - IT IS JUST SWEETS. THANKS
KARIEN

Dear Karien
Habits that are acquired over long periods of time, are quite difficult to change, but you can start by gradually reducing the number of sweets you eat every day. Let's say you eat 10 sweets a day (?), then make a conscious effort to reduce the number to 9 a day for a week, then 8 a day for a week and so on until you are down to zero or just 1 every day or second day. There are no 'good' or 'bad' foods, just good and bad food choices, so adjust your choices to a healthier approach.