Question

SWELLING ON MY NECK
I have lumps on my neck which are extremely painful when i touch them but i dont have problem when im eating i dont feel any pain. These lumps are giving me a stiff neck and im having problems with my ears. Ive been to the doctor three times but the medication he has given me has not helped me one bit and he says its just Tonsils they are swollen and red. What must i do now to get these lumps from making my life a misery. I like eating a lot of ice could this be the cause of the problem. PLEASE HELP BEFORE I GO CRAZY........

Angel, it’s a bit difficult to say what it is without being able to examine you, but it sounds like they might be swollen glands. It sounds like you had this for some time already, so maybe the best would be to get a second opinion from a different doctor and at least have a full blood count done. Good luck.