Question

Swimming Programme
I'm gonna get started with the beginner swimming programme. I'm just looking through it and I have a question.

When it says kick 1x25m, does that mean I need to get a kick board?

Thanks for now.

Hi Scuzzy

That will obviously make life a lot easier, but it's not a necessity. You can, for example, do kicks by extending your arms out in front of you without the board and then really work hard at keeping your body perfectly horizontal in the water. The risk is you that slip down and your posture is compromised, but there's also a huge potential benefit if you get it right, because your form can improve. So if you can't get a kick board, it's not a disaster, but it will make it easier, especially in the beginning.