Question

swing musk party
I have been invited to a swing musk party and have not been to one,I am single &  37 years old. What should I do, the rule is that when you select a partner you have to use a condom.
sexologist

Swinging parties are mostly organized between couples. It is really a choice that every individual have. The main thing is that you have to look after yourself on an emotional but also very important after yourself on a physical level – take all possible precautions. Do not engage in any sexual activity that you feel not comfortable of prepared for. You are welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you.
Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za