Question

swingers party
My Hubby is organising a party for Saturday night. He told me is a swingers party, where he want to see me having sex with other men. I''m scared but also exited by the idea of being naked in from of other people. I also have no problem in giving oral sex.

How can i bring this message accross without hurting him ?
sexologist

Dear Scared,

It will be important for both you and your husband to feel comfortable going into this new adventure in your sexual relationship and marriage.

The most successful outcomes in these ventures for couples is where both parties have negotiated before hand what each is comfortable with exploring and experiencing and have agreed to it.

It is also important that you do not hurt yourself and I am sure that your husband would also not want you to hurt or compromise yourself.