Question

Swinging has destroyed me
Hi, we are a couple in our early 30's and we had about 4 swinging experiences. Both of us consented to this and i know have so much emotions running through me. I don't trust my husband at all. We have decided that we are not going to EVER swing again as we love each other too much to let this destroy our marriage, but i still find myself wondering if i can trust my husband. I know i will never be unfaithful to him. The thing is we were each others first and that special bond is now broken through doing something so utterly stupid. I am really having a difficult time trusting him and i am always wondering if when he looks at another lady if he wants to swing. I have asked him and he has told me he is not interested in nobody.
Sexy

Thank you for a very honest comment. We don't know what will happen till we push the boundaries, and it appears in this case it has caused all sorts of new problems. Lost of basic trust, jealousy, fear of rejection. Maybe a few sessions of marriage counselling with a therapist can help resolve some issues. Call FAMSA or the SA Sexual Health Assoc for a referral 0860 100 262