Question

Swollen Feet
hi there
i am 29 weeks pg and woke up today with very sore swollen feet quite puffy. I have been resting with my shoes off behind my desk at work all morning but wish i had a bowl of cool water to soothe my feet in. The rest of me feels fine and there is no "dent" when i press my skin. What could be the cause of this maybe just the heat?? I know its a common pregnancy symptom but not sure what the cause is? What should i do to reduce the puffy feeling?
PG Lady

The heat would certainly contribute. The extra weight of the uterus causes pressure on the leg circulation. Try sitting with your legs up as much as possible.