Question

Swollen foot
I was in a motor accident 2 month''s ago, and my leg was very badly fractured. The doctors had to put in a plate with pins. I''m going to physio to build up the muscles in the legg. My legg is very painful at the knee, and then I have the problem with a swollen foot, my toes and underneath my foot is very tender (sore when I stand)
Orthopaedic Specialist Forum
Orthopaedic Specialist Forum

It is difficult to tell you why you are suffering from pain in the knee - more than likely it was injured during the accident and I do not know if X-rays were taken of your knee and what the findings were. After operations of the lower leg the foot is ofthen swollen for some time