Question

Swollen glan is getting bigger, situated next clitorius
I have a swollen glan situated next to my clitorius, i've been to a gyno and she said that is should come back if it gets bigger. It stayed the same for a long time and now after about 3 months it's a bit bigger. Meanwhile i'm not in my home country anymore and was wondering if this is just a normal condision. I suffer from thrus lots, could this have anything to do with it?

There is a gland in this area which usually closes off before birth, but in some people may persist. This can give rise to swelling in later life. It is not usually serious unless infection occurs, but probably need to be dealt with at some stage.