Question

Swollen glands at back of neck
My little boy suffers from eczema when it's very hot. He then gets a small red rush all over his head. We successfully apllied some ointment prescribed and it now only appears above his ears, especially after sleeping on his sides. Can this cause the glands at the back of his neck (near the spine) to swell? He don't want me to touch this so I suppose that it is quite sensitive. Would it be better to take him to my doctor or is this usual in children?

Mom, if the rash gets infected it might be the reason, but otherwise the best would be to take him to your doctor. Good luck.