Question

SWOLLEN PENIS AFTER SEX
Everytime i have sexual intercourse then my penis gets swollen and very painful. I have a very supportive woman and she understands about our problem and we have consultat a doctor and he said my girl had thrush and she got treatment for it and i was told that the only solution to my problem is to circumsize! Has anybody experienced this and is circumsition a solution to my problem! My partner enjoyed our sexual relationship so i dont know if i got this because she had thrush and if so she did finish her treatment and this thing still continues and the doctor advised us not to sleep until i have circumcised but its difficult for us cause we love it and don't know if i should consult a second doctor for another opinion before circumsizing! If anyone has survived this painful thing please advice what should i do! I LOVE MY WOMAN AND DON'T WANT TO LOOSE HER AND I KNOW SHE LOVES ME DESPITE THIS PLEASE HELP!

This isn't really a question for a psychiatrist, but for Cyberdoc, my neighbour here ! Genital infections are often indeed usually shared, so if she had thrush ) which she can get without being unfaithful, as some woman are very prone to getting it ) it would probably have infected you too, in the way you seem to be describing. I'm not an advocate of circumcision --- but I'm very surprised if the doctor gave her medicin without also giving some to you, perhaps tablets or also a local cream --- as you could easily re-infect her.