Question

Swollen Sternum
Good morning,

I''d appreciate some help please...

Last night I noticed a swelling (seems like on the bone) of my sternum. It caused pain to move down especially down my back. I couldn''t breathe very well but that could have been due to anxiety and pain.

I cant think of anything strenuous that i''ve done and i''ve never injured it as far as I know.

What could possibly be the cause of it?

Sassy

The swelling can be due to inflammation of the skin or the boney part of the sternum. I am unable to explain the cause for it. If the pain and swelling continue, you should consult your doctor for an examination and treatment. In the interim, you can use Myprodol, two capsules, four times daily.