Question

syban
I am a diabetic I don''t use anything therefore I just have to wath my diate i also are on anti-depression medicasion at the moment is it safe to use syban the medicasion i''m on is thaden, depramill and pax-10. I also u eltroxsin and cholestol medication and have a spastic colon. Will the zyban have any affect on me by using it with the abovemention medication.

Marcelle

Zyban can have interactions with your current chronic medication, so if you do use it, be aware of the side-effects. I rather suggest that you ask your pharmacist about Quit. It is an oral spray containing nicotine and is rather safe to use with chronic medication.