Question

Symptoms

I don't know if I should be worried but I feel rather irritated. I went for a Laparoscopy at the end of January. After that the symptoms remained and the pain got worse and not better as the doctor said it would. Now I'm also getting a brown discharge between my periods. What does this mean? My skin is looking horrible again even though I'm using Diane. What should I do? I can't really afford to go back to the gynae because all the treatments I've received this year for this made my medical aid go empty.

What was the diagnosis at laparoscopy? And what other treatments have you received?