Question

? symptoms of heart problem ? URGENT
The heart expert is not available today, and I can't seem to find any other forum for information.
I have been having a very strange pain in my chest. The pain is right between my breasts and just a bit lower. They come and go, usually when I move during normal avtivities, when I wake up in the morning and especially at night. There is also a pain in my back when I take a depp breath but this pain in my back shifts from middle to right to left. My head feels heavy and I often feel confused and very tired. I'm very off balance and sometimes out of breath.
Could these symptoms be some kind of heart problem/disease?
Pharmacist
pharmacist

It may be one of a variaty of conditions - My suggestion would be to see your GP for an evaluation. Good luck!