Question

Symptoms of WHAT?!?!
I have been battling for a while with constant abdominal pain and swelling, nausea, heartburn etc. I've been diagnosed with "reflux disease", however the medication does not relieve any of the symptoms, even less the excessive bloating and gas. Also included in my long list of complaints is lower back pain, glandular pain especially in the pelvic area,nausea, tiredness, variation between diarrhea and constipation, and worst of all unexplained weight gain (I nibble on healthy foods all through the day to try and prevent eating a full plate as that has me looking 9 months pregnant within 3 minutes,,,) The reason I'm writing to you is that in the last two months I have also started having a cycle of two weeks. In between the periods I have a yellowy watery discharge to the extent that I constantly use tampons. I am not sexually active and have not been for 14 months. Recently a STD's test showed me in the clear. I'm 37 years of age and have two teenaged children, born when I was 21 and 23. I do not have a medical aid and as such would like to know what to expect or be on the lookout for. Can you help?

Irregular periods and a watery discharge could indicate a problem with the uterus or cervix. You will have to see a doctor to make a diagnosis.