Question

Syndrome X
I have read about research a Dr has done in Pretoria, about woman age 40-50
gaining weight, eye sight affected,tired,increased appetite,hpt, Where can a person be tested and diagnosed and treated?

Coleen, syndrome x is when a person has increased blood pressure, blood sugar, blood cholesterol and body mass. They are also called the deadly quartet as people that have these problems will suffer serious damage to their health in the future. Most specialist physicians will be able to help you with it. Good luck.