Ask an expert

06 Feb 2003

I have visted diffirent doctors they have done several tests on my urine,gave me plills none of them did work.
I read about the dieases I ON H24 but none of the Doc ever mentioned to me,
IT has developed to the stage that I got poor erection mypenis looks like is shrinking and some pains on the abdomen.
Can you please advise me of any remedy that I can quickly get from the Pharmcy or a something that i can do on at the momet,
This has been going on for plus 4 years
Your advise please am dying
Kind regards
Answer 308 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear Tiger
This forum is not suppose to replace a visit to your doctor. It would be very careless to suggests any medication, if no physical examination was done on you. Have you been diagnosed with Syphillis?
Contact SA Sexual Health Association 0860 100 262 and they can refer you to a doctor in your area that specialise in Sexual problems, or contact Men's clinic international on 0860 362 867

Dr Mac
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.