Ask an expert

29 Nov 2012

system problem??
Hi Doc

please can you advise me or direct me to someone who i should take my daughter to see.
She is 13 years old and she still has problems with her bowl system. this is obviously extremely limiting in her social interactions and us being out at times.
i at one point used to give her an enima to clear her system out.
she then keeps promising she will get it right, but its not right.
her washing is all stained etc.
it is now very difficult for me and not sure who to see or how to start this process with her again.
Please help me
Answer 274 views
Eating Disorders Expert
Eating Disorders Expert

01 Jan 0001

Hi Colleen,
This is not an eating disorders-related question. I suggest that you consult with a physician or gastroenterologist in this respect. There is no indication from your post that this is psychologically-related.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.