Question

TABLETS
Please tell me what Coral-Calcium tablets are for.
I am currently using glugophase because my insulin levels are very high, does this mean I
have diabetes? I am also trying to fall pregnant. Someone sugested to me that I take
coral calcium tablets, can I use these two tablets together and what is the whole purpose of
the coral calcium tablets??

Puddel, I’m not sure what exactly coral calcium is, but I suppose it’s just another calcium supplement. You’re welcome to take it with the Glucophage® as it won’t have any effect on it. What exactly your doctor aims to achieve with it i can’t tell you.
The fact that you have high insulin levels, seem to suggest that you suffer from insulin resistance – a pre-diabetic condition. Good luck.