Question

tablets
I recently bought generic Vigra on line, and it was confiscated by SARS customs.

I realize the risks involved in that the quality and strength can suspect.

Has anyone had similar experience ?
sexologist

A number of so-called generic medicines come into our country and is confiscated. It is in your best interest. If the medication went through the right process, it is tested in terms of its efficacy and side effect profile. Any medication has inherent risks for the user and the legal process limit the risks or help you to make an informed choice when you use it. Some of the 'generics' lack the active ingredient, or have not enough of the ingredient or has low bio-availability or is a mixture of stuff that just works between the ears if working at all. Would something go wrong, you have no legal standing with these 'backdoor imports'. Rather go to your doctor or a men’s health clinic and protect your health and well being.