Question

Tai Chi Classes
Hi There

I have been doing Tai Chi for the last 4 or so years and am looking for a new instructor. I am looking for someone who embodies both the spiritual and physical aspects of the art.
I live in Kyalami Midrand, so someone in the North of Jo'burg would probably be best. Do you know of anyone who might fit the description?
Tai Chi expert
tai chi expert

Hi Clarion,

Sky gave you some sound advice. If you are comfortable and happy with your current Instructor then stay there. It is always difficult in general classes to get too involved in the spiritual aspect as it has various levels and variables to it. In Tai Chi one will explore ones one spiritual world by becoming one with your movements, your breathing and your thoughts/mind which is also known as a state of Sung. This is a personal experience and one cannot be told on how to do this besides basic concepts and guidelines to assist you. You can already start achievning this like i said by focussing your mind on your breath, movement and exploring how your body/mind is feeling and focussing.

FI you still want details on other groups in your area then please contact our headquarters at Cell 083 226 11576 or (031) 903 7616 or email aileen@sataichi.org

Kindest Regards
Morne
www.sataichi.org