Question

-|- tail of emotions...
i'm in a bad place today. ok, over-exaggeration. not really a BAD place, just a uneasy place.
i have my days where i'm ok and everything goes well, and i generally dont have a worry in the world. but lately i get very sad, and sombre and i just want to be alone. i stare out the window and random thoughts of "who i am, where am i going, what am i doing/" flash through my head.
i hate feeling like this. i think it may be happening because of things i've gone through in the past, but it's the worst feeling in the world being unsure of yourself and who you are.
today i feel as though i have no real place in this world. i feel i dont fit in, like there's no plan for me...
wy do i feel like this all the time. i just want to wake up happy, and feel great because i've had a good nights sleep, and not cruddy because i tossed and turned all night.

YOu know, twink, I think we all have days like that, but if we have been misled into expecting that every day ought to be terrific, then it can be much harder to just shrig it off and say to yourself " OK, so it's a down day for me, tomorrow will be better".