Question

TAKE 5 - Being Gay Disability

Hey forum,

Whilst chanel hopping last night, I came across this programme called Take 5 or something. They were debating Gay and Lesbian issues. The one guy on the panel had the nerve to call us Gay's as having a Disability and it must be declared as such.
Did any of you saw the program? I did not really follow the debate.

Have a gr8 day and lovely Holiday tomorrow.

Hugs
Ghost33
Gay, lesbian and bisexual expert
gay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi Ghost33, welcome to the forum and thanks for this post. I missed the programme but do you think it should have been allowed in the interests of free speech, or did it constitute hate speech? If you were to replace the issue of sexual orientation with the topic of race - would it have been broadcast?