Question

taking alzam
hi don't know if you received my question a few days back but cannot see the reply so will send it again....is Alzam safe to take long term? I take half a tablet at night to help me sleep as I have had back sugery 6 months ago and if I dont take it I wake up sore and stiff in the morning and ache. So I just need to know can I take this tablet say for a year after my operation to help me at night ?? thanks

Lin, Alzam® is a “stress tablet” not really a sleeping pill. It is addictive, so please don’t increase your dosage. The best would be to try and go off it before you become addicted. Good luck.