Question

taking wedding ring off
my hubby took off his wedding ring and when i asked him he told me that is being a long time, he said he took it off because he thinks he is just being made a stupid or taken for a ride.

I really do not understand him he sleeps out come home in the morning &  i don''t even ask him because i can smell that he wants a fight so i avoid him. i am really want a divorce but i do not have the courage because what he is doing is unacceptable,

Doesn't make sense, does it ? It sounds as though he is definitely misbehaving, and maybe removing the ring to make it easier for him to get away with it. Maybe see a lawyer and explore your options with regard to a divorce, and maybe a personal counsellor who could help you to weight all the options and make the decision that is best for you. If you have good reason to believe that your husband is being unfaithful and promiscuous, be cautious about the risk of picking up STD including HIV from him.