Question

TALLER
Hi Doc, i am a 45 yr old male, I am a short guy 1.53m. I would really like to be taller, is there any medication or any other way of "gaining" height.

Joe, unfortunately there is nothing you can do or take to make you taller. Even if you take growth hormone you will grow in width, but not in height. This is because once the growth plates in the bones have closed and growth has stopped, nothing can open them again. The only option you have it to have your legs broken and stretched – too high a price for most. Good luck.