Question

tantric orgasms
My husband often sends me for suprise spa days, but recently dropped me off for a 90 minute massage, it was a bit strange, as this guy worked alone from his house. He explained that it was a tantric massage. Long story short, he brought me to a climax many times. After I asked if all this was normal, and I wondered what my husband thought, he told me my husband had contacted him prior so knows exactly what tantra is about. He is normally is quite jealous.

I have never been with another man, so I dont know how he would handle that, but I feel guilty keeping secrets, he asked if I would go back, and I said no, although I secretly would love to. I dont know what to do, I hate secrets, and we have always been open and honest, and I also dont know if he truly understood tantra, or if he has some strange fantasy of me with another man, and this is the closest he thinks he could get, what do I do
sexologist

Dear Anon
you have always maintained a trusting ,open relationship and would therefore need to continue in that vein and declare your feelings and experiences to your husband so that he understands your experiences and feelings .Why and how he feels or thinks at present is very difficult to comprehend .