Question

Target Candida
Does this supplementary milkshake (drink) really work to prevent candida

Dear Anne
The treatment of Candida is based on preventing reinfection by also treating partners with medications to kill the yeast and boosting the immune system via the diet (plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables, vitamin and mineral supplements). It also helps to use 'good' bacteria in product such as 'Lactiflora' and 'Acidoflora' (buy at health shops) to boost the immune system. The product you mention is new to me and I cannot say if it will assist you - check if it contains beneficial bacteria. If so, then it may well work.