Question

TB
I was diagnoised with MDR TB in June this year and spent four months in hospital receiving treatment. I have been clear for the past three months and am on Ofloxacin, Ethionamide and Ethambutol. I wanted to know what precautions I have to take know and what supplements should i be taking.

Dear Genny,
You need to take a vit B complex, and eat yogurt regularly or get some inteflora to counteract the loss of good intestinal bacteria with the ofloxacin. You can take something like a immuunbooster ( buy at any pharmacy). Ensure that you get the flu vaccine before the winter, eat healthy food with at least 3 portions of fruit and 3 portions of vegetables each day.