Question

"TB"
Hi, my uncle is suffering from TB and is very, very ill. He goes to the clinic every tuesday but, he does not seem to recover-this is the 8th month of his illness.I used to always be with him during my free time, but I'm no longer intending to stay with him now because i'm afraid that i might also get infected. He likes to stay with me, so I don't know what to do. And this worries me most. Plese give me some advices.
Teen expert
teen expert

Hi Daniel,

as your question is medical could you please post it to our CyberDoc here at Health24.