Question

Tea and coffee - with meals or inbetween
Dear DietDoc

I am currently following a balanced diet in order to shed some kg's. I am using an eating plan that I found in a magazine some time ago. The breakfast is as follows: 125ml fresh juice, a bowl of high fibre cereal and tea or coffee with low fat or fat free milk and sweetener. The lunch and dinner menus also includes tea and coffee - my question: Will it make a difference if I have the juice and cereal for breakfast / lunch and have the tea / coffee @ 10.00 and 15.00?

Thank you
JC

Dear JC
No it should not affect your weight loss to drink these beverages at other times of the day.
Keep up the good work.