Ask an expert

23 Jun 2011

teen pms
11yr old traumatised by periods. had 5 already. cries uncontrolably, very depressed. what can i do to help?
Answer 355 views
Teen expert
Teen expert

01 Jan 0001

Hi Shelley,

I would suggest that you take her to see your family doctor or your gynaecologist and discuss what is happening. You can also post a question to our GynaeDoc here at Health24
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.