Question

teenage diets
I am fourteen,weigh 60kgs, my heght is 1,65m. I feel totally inadequate at school and I feel really concerned about my weight and can't stop obsessessing. Please help?

Dear Lord James
I apologise for only responding to your question today, but I had to have an operation last Wednesday, and although I informed the boffins who administer the Message Board, they failed to block incoming messages while I was in hospital.
Seeing that you have a perfect BMI of 22, I can't understand why you are worried about your weight. Stop this immediately as it can lead to anorexia and/or bulimia and that is not the way to go - you will ruin your whole life. If you can't stop obsessing then get some professional help ASAP before you do develop an eating disorder. Ask your parents to allow you to see a clinical psychologist who will help you to learn better coping skills and prevent self-destructive behaviour.