Question

Teenage sister in law
I have 2 sons age fifteen and seventeen from previous marriage.my husbands half sister,age fifteen,is staying with us,since mid JAN.MY MOTHER IN LAW WENT TO ENGLAND TO WORK THERE AND MY SISTER IN LAW WILL ALSO GO THERE WITHIN THE NEXT SIX MONTHS.SHE LEFT HER DIARY OPEN AND IT CAME TO MY ATTENTION THAT BOTH MY SONS HAVE THE HOTS FOR HER AND THAT THERE WAS AN INCIDENT OF HEAVY PETTING BETWEEN HER AND MY YOUNGEST SON,INICIATED BY HIM.WHAT AM I TO DO,IM SCARED THAT THE WORST MAY HAPPEN LIKE PREGNANCY.PLSE TAKE NOTE THAT SHE IS NOT A BLOOD RELATIVE OF THEIRS.ANY HELP WILL BE WELCOME

It sounds unacceptable if the mother-in-law or sister-in-law are the child's mother, that they should go across the world and leave the child behind, but its not at all clear from your message how these people are all related. If she is getting emotionally and sexually involved with your sons, you need to discuss this separately with all three of them, ( and of course with your husband participating in the discussion ) and consider alternative arrangements --- surely you;re not the only people who can look after the girl ?
And ANYONE who has sex with a girl of 15, can be guilty of statutory rape, so its not something to be taken lightly