Question

temporal lobe disorder
I have a friend with this disorder - I would like to know more about this and what are the symptons and triggers. My friend can have episodes of aggression and depression. What is the normal medication and can this be treated?

Well, curious, this is typically a problem which would be dealt with by a Neurologist. You're talking about a variety of Epilepsy, called Temporal Lobe Epilepsy (TLE) It is usually rather different from what most folks think of as Epilepsy, in hat it doesn't involve the sort of dramatic fits you might think of. But it does, also, involve episodes of disordered brain electrical activity. Because of the part of the brain most afected ( the Temporal Lobe, a part at the side of the head, by the temples ) the effects can be complex, and can include episodes of confusion and disordered behaviour. Triggers can vary widely, and there may be no recognizeable triggers. It can be very efecively treated, using a range of anti-epileptic medicines ; sometimes the first one tried wll work excellently ; sometimes one has to experiment a little to find the right dose of the right drug or combination of drugs to provide the best degree of control with the fewest side-effects.
If you do a web-search for Temporal Lobe Epilepsy, you should find quite a bit of relevant and more detailed information.