Question

tension headaches
Im a secretary at an automotive firm and I get lots of tension headaches at work - they pretty much start as soon as I walk in the office and the noise levels in the workshop don't help iether!

What is the best painkiller to take for a tension headache? Is there anything else can do to aleviate the symptoms??

Headcase, there is no painkiller that is safe enough to take on a daily basis. Taking a couple of Mybulen® every now and then is fine, but if you have headaches every day, the best would be to see a neurologist and make sure that nothing else is the matter. Good luck.