Question

TERRIBLE ITCHING, SCRATCH TILL IM RAW
Hi there Doc
i wonder if you can help me, i have been scratching for 5 months now, i scratch all the time, when i go to bed, wake up in the day, i scratch myself till im raw, and then have open wounds, i have marks all over my body from the itchyness, i dont know what to do anymore, but its becoming to much for me to handle, its like a dry burning itch, and its a huge relief when i scratch. what do i do.
desperate me

Kel, the best would be to see a dermatologist. There are hundreds of causes and I won’t be able to tell you what the problem is without examining you first. In the meantime you can try taking something like Phenergan® or Aterax®. Good luck.