Question

Terrible thoughts
Lately when I'm on my own and try to relax, these terrible thoughts come up! I start thinking about my baby getting hurt and sometimes I see him getting hurt, like something happening to his eye - when he falls into a sharp object or something and sometimes I see two black men trying to harm my baby. Lunchtime I saw the two men throwing my baby in the pool and I couldn't do anything and they let him drown, and they started raping me! Is it because it's my biggest fear? I'm so scared that something bad will happen to my child! I don't know what I will do without him!

Sounds a bit obsessive-compulsive, but, as you describe it, rather compulsively visualizing the sort of disasters you fear. A shrink could help, as medication might be useful, as would CBT counselling to help you regain control of unhelpful thoughts.