Question

Tertroxin
Hello, please can somebody tell me what the bad affects of taking Tertroxin are. My boyfriend insisted on getting it, but I know it can be very bad for you!!!
Bodybuilding
body building

Chrissy,

Tertroxin is a medication that stimulates the thyroid gland to increase the body's metabolism-this then aids in fat loss. The problem with is is that you can develop cancerous growths etc. when using this medication incorrectly. Most people who use the medication in the way that your b/f wants to use it DO use it incorrectly, especially when they want to use it for fat burning. Also, if you do not need the medication and yet use it that causes even further problems.

My best advice is that you encourage him in no uncertain terms not to use the medication.

Keep well,

Conrad Booysen-Biokineticist