Ask an expert

31 Mar 2007

Dr, I could not find a Urologist in here, so hope you can help. My ons testicle feel as it is broken open or something. I am 34 and this happened while i was at school. In the menatime I have one child, can this harm me or is it a problem.
Answer 398 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear Pieter
One can have children with just one testicle working - but if this is worrying you - try finding an urologist near you at under medical. It may not give any problems but it will not do any harm just to have a sonar to see exactly what the problem is?
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
34% - 9250 votes
66% - 17785 votes