Question

Testicle
Dr, I could not find a Urologist in here, so hope you can help. My ons testicle feel as it is broken open or something. I am 34 and this happened while i was at school. In the menatime I have one child, can this harm me or is it a problem.

Dear Pieter
One can have children with just one testicle working - but if this is worrying you - try finding an urologist near you at easyinfo.co.za under medical. It may not give any problems but it will not do any harm just to have a sonar to see exactly what the problem is?