Ask an expert

19 Mar 2007

testicle lump
i havee noticed on my right testicle a small "lump".

if you had to imagine it as a egg(oval) then its on the top of the rounding. it doesnt hurt but when i push hard n it then it hurts.

is this normal? im concerned it might be something horrible and dont want to go to the doctor. its also not something i can discuss with anybody.

please can you give me an hoenst answer and not just say i need to have it checked out and it sounds like nothing!! what do you think it sounds like?

thank you
Answer 309 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear Meee
You HAVE to check this out - a lump on the testis can be a sign of cancer. Let your doctor examine you and rather be safe than sorry. Let me know what he says?
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9322 votes
67% - 18699 votes