Question

TESTS
Please would you tell me what the following tests are and where I could have them:

Food Intolerance Test
Homocysteine Test
Blood Tests for Essential Fats
Hair Mineral analysis
Neurotransmitter Test
Liver Detoxification Test
Kryptopyrrole Test

Dear Ram,
You'd better check this out with my Cyber-neighbour at Health24, Cyberdoc. My concern would be that none of these tests are, so far as I know, recognized accodin to proper science, as valid or accurate, or useful from a health point of viw, and none have much to do with health or mental health. Having worked as a prof at major world universities, nclding close work with their Depts of Medicine, I have never encountered anyone using these tests for any valid purpose.
I know that there is absolutely no valid simple "neurotransmitter test" that usefully measures any of the neurotransmitters ; and the others sound dodgy. Food Intolerance isd a mater of taste, not science, and also not related to mental or other symptoms under normal circumstances.
Remember, some of those who make huge profits from selling fake and quack remedies, try to pull off a neat trick. On the one hand they try to promote themselves as an Alternative to traditional medical science --- but on the other hand, as with the names of these tests, they mimic medical science, and try to imply that their Alternative methods are also somehow scientifically valid --- they're not.