Question

Thank You
I would like to thank Simon and Sexpot for their informative replies. Having read carefully what they had to say, it appears to me that I really do not know where my G-spot is! I have had climaxes but never that kind of intensity which touching a G-spot appears to have. Unfortunately, my husband is not very sexual and is not inclined to experiment so I guess, I am going to lose out on that experience.
Many thanks indeed.

The G-spot was named after a researcher called Grafenberg, who first located the spot inside a woman's vagina. It's a sensitive area just inside the front wall of the vagina, between the back of the pubic bone and the cervix. Many women feel intense pleasure when it's stimulated. Others feel nothing, and still others have the urge to urinate. Find yours, massage it a bit and see which category you fall into. There could be an entire realm of pleasure you've yet to experience!

All women have G-spots. About 50% find stimulation of it pleasurable.
The G-spot is on the top wall of the vagina, about 2 to 3 inches in from the vaginal opening.
Some women can ejaculate from G-spot stimulation.
You may not orgasm the first time you play with it. It can take a few weeks to find exactly what you like.

Reach the G-spot by posing your hand in a come hither motion.
If you have long fingernails, make sure to clip them before entry.
Once inside, rest your fingertips on the slightly ridged area just behind the pubic bone and press upwards lightly.
Move your fingers subtly until you start to feel a small bean-shaped swelling.

Many women claim it is easier to have multiple G-spot orgasms than clitoral ones. Each one often makes the next feel even better.
Use one hand to stimulate your G-spot and the other to massage your clitoris at the same time.
Vary the pressure, speed, and pattern of movement. Try moving your fingers side to side or in small circles.
Point your fingers more sharply upwards and rock them forward and back.
G-spot vibrators can help you find the spot quickly and stimulate it pleasurably.

Position for Pleasure

Have your partner stimulate your G-spot with his or her hand while performing cunnilingus.
Ask your partner to use his or her thumb to rub your clitoris, and the first two fingers to simultaneously stimulate the G-spot.
During intercourse, the head of the penis can rub the G-spot as it withdraws from thrusting, or during partial thrusting at the vaginal opening.
Intensify G-spot orgasms by strengthening your pubococcygeal muscle with Kegel exercises.
Women on Top and Rear Entry are particularly good positions to stimulate the g-spot during intercourse.

Dr Mac