Question

Thank You
Hi guys,

So my mother(ferny) has been filling you in on all the latest news in our family. Just want to say Thank You so much for all the lovely posts we have received. Charl and I are so happy together, and we couldnt have asked for more.

I think it can be very difficult being Gay in this world, but believe me, when u have that special person in your life, NOTHING ELSE MATTERS... no matter what anyone says to you (talking about negative stuff),,, u still have that special person in your heart to go home to, and to me, thats all that matters... I have received lots of negativity, but I just dont let it get the better of me and I think that that is what is important.

I met Charls parents the other day and it went well, although 5 minutes before they arrived, I thought I was going to throw up and when I was making them coffee (in front of them) I was shaking so much that sugar was going everywhere. But in the end it went off well and they spoke very well of me to Charl afterwards...

Anyway, just wanted to say hi, and now Sunday must come so that my liefie is back from his conference in Drakensberg...

keep well
luv STEF :-)
Gay, lesbian and bisexual expert
gay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi again Stef and thanks for posting. We've followed your story through Ferny's posts - I think Ferny has become our collective archetypal 'fabulous mom'. CONGRATS to you and Charl on your engagement :) and we'll continue to follow your story with best wishes, warmest support and sincere admiration.